Facilities is responsible for the operation, administration, maintenance, programming and capital development of the following facilities:
- Quinte Sports Centre (consisting of the Belleville Yardmen Arena, the Wally Dever Arena and Rink A & B)
- Memorial Arena & Dick Ellis Rink
- Elderly Persons' Centre
- Glanmore National Historic Site
- Recreation, Culture & Community Services Department
- Queen Mary School
Rental rates vary based on the facility and the activity. Please contact our main information line at 613-966-4632 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Within our facility listings on the website basic current rates are available in pdf format.
Public Notice: During Special Events at any of our parks or facilities, the specific park or facility will be closed to the public - for bookings or rentals.
Signed contracts and/or permits are required for all bookings. In the case of cancellation, the City requires ten (10) working days notice prior to the event, where the deposit would be returned less a 25% administration fee.
- Leisure activities (skating, swimming, summer programs, facility rentals, senior citizen events, etc.)
- Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter Program Guides
- Contact names & telephone number for minor sports, adult leagues, service clubs and community organizations
The City of Belleville Parks System has:
13.5 kilometres of walkways including 2 1/2 km of paved walkway in East Bayshore Park along the Bay of Quinte; the newest trail - Riverfront - once completed, will commence at Victoria Park and meander along the Moira River to Lions Park where a bridge will be constructed across the Lott Dam to join the current trail system north to Hwy 401
36 ball diamonds
7 mini pitch soccer fields and 7 regulation size soccer fields
floral displays at 11 locations to add colour to the City landscape, highlighted by Belleville's floral Canadian Flag on the Hwy. 401 hill in West Riverside Park and the Corby Rose Garden which features 2,000 roses, perennial and annual flowers
picnic sites for groups of 1 to 100 at West Riverside Park, East Bayshore Park, and West Zwicks Park
2 excellent harbour facilities with approximately 120 slips at Victoria and 164 slips at Meyers Pier
an 8-lane rubberized running track and multi-purpose playing field